The Comic Book Club of Ithaca
PO Box 701
Ithaca, NY 14851
The Comic Book Club of Ithaca is the oldest active comic book fan club in the United States! Since its inception
in February 1975, the Club has held 35 comic book conventions and numerous smaller shows.
Club meetings are on the first and third Tuesday of each month from 7-8 PM at the
Tompkins County Public Library,
corner of Green and S. Cayuga Streets, Ithaca, NY. All are welcome! Look for us in
in the Reading Rooms at the back of the library, and check the Meetings link for details!
- Used Comic Drive by the Books Behind Bars club at Ithaca College!
Donate your used comics and graphic novels at ITHACON! Everyone who donates a used comic or trade paperback
will be entered in a raffle for gift certificates from Buffalo Street Books and Comics for Collectors.
The more you donate, the more chances you get to win! All comics will be supplied to incarcerated inmates
by Ithaca College's Books Behind Bars club. Donations will be collected in the North Foyer of the
Emerson Suites during ITHACON.
- Workshop registration is now OPEN - see the link for each workshop at the Ithacon Schedule page.
- The Ithacon 43 schedule is being updated. Click the Ithacon Schedule link.
- The Ithacon 43 guest list is being updated. Click the Ithacon link.
- ITHACON 43 will be held Saturday, March 24 and Sunday, March 25, 2018 in the Emerson Suites,
Phillips Hall, Ithaca College. Directions and guest information will be posted at the Ithacon link (2017
information is still up for now). Admission is FREE!
Don't forget to mark the date on your calendar!
- The Ithacon 43 schedule is Saturday 10-5 and Sunday 11-4. The Sunday hours have been extended
from the previously-announced 3 pm closing.
- Meeting topics are being posted again. Click the Meetings link for details.
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/comicbookclubofithaca/
The Club also has a mailing list with archives; check the Links page for information.
We welcome to your thoughts, questions and participation!
Bill Turner, Treasurer and Webmaster
Last updated March 15, 2018